We are Home Credit, a leading global consumer finance provider. Founded in 1997 with just 33 employees at the time, our Home Credit family numbers more than 78,000 employees today! We focus on emerging markets, and to date, we have served over 135 million customers. Our experience, local knowledge and strong track record across our 10 different markets sustainably puts us ahead of our competitors. Our goal is to help our customers get the things that matter most to them by providing simple, easy and fast services. Our omni-channel online and physical sales network lets them access financing whenever and wherever they need it, and our advanced technology and superior data analytics enables us to lend responsibly to underserved customers who have little to no credit history, thereby including them into the regulated financial system and unlocking new opportunities.
Senior Infrastructure Architect
Would you like to join a company which despite being a vast multicultural enterprise can maintain its original start-up culture where entrepreneurship, passion, vision, creativity, and respect to individuality are all truly supported and deeply rooted?
A company which makes truly innovative solutions:
• for 110 million customers on three continents (US, Europe, Asia);
• with a hybrid infrastructure (on-premise, cloud);
• by heterogeneous technologies;
• in 20 own data centres worldwide;
• with a processing volume of more than 200 million transactions per day;
• in a network of over 187 thousand points of sale, loan offices, branches and post offices
• We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
We have open positions for new colleagues, who are architects by heart, who have deep skills; however, they sense the beauty in simplicity and pragmatism. All that around the corner in Prague or Brno!
We give you a chance to...
o Deliver a consistent well-integrated high-level infrastructure architecture in-line with standards, enterprise architecture and best practices in companywide scope.
o Work as a member of the IT Infrastructure Architecture team to prepare strategies and infrastructure architecture roadmaps (e.g. end of support, end of life).
o Maintain expertise in the area of infrastructure architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products. This includes pro-active research focused on infrastructure enablers supporting our core business.
o Develop and manage architecture principles, standards, guidelines, and reference models.
o Assess proposed solution alternatives and provide advice to (solution) architects.
If you have…
o 2-5+ years’ experience with high-availability enterprise solutions and their operation: Overall overview of technologies and infrastructure solutions, UNIX environments, Networks, Storages, Application servers/Middleware, Database technologies.
o Knowledge of security principles.
o Experience with preparation of Disaster Recovery Plans is welcome.
o Proven experience with creation of IT infrastructure standards and configurations.
o Focused on finding solutions, can-do attitude.
What do we offer, apart from a competitive salary
- Easily negotiable flexi office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days Personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Up to two 24″ monitors
- Smartphone – iOS or Android
- Complimentary tea, subsidised coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room.
- Technical trainings and certificates of your choice
- Attendance at local & foreign conferences
- Soft-skills and managerial trainings
- Possible internal growth
- Referral program bonuses
- Loyalty bonus
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 1006/10, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam