We are Home Credit, a leading global consumer finance provider. Founded in 1997 with just 33 employees at the time, our Home Credit family numbers more than 78,000 employees today! We focus on emerging markets, and to date, we have served over 135 million customers. Our experience, local knowledge and strong track record across our 10 different markets sustainably puts us ahead of our competitors. Our goal is to help our customers get the things that matter most to them by providing simple, easy and fast services. Our omni-channel online and physical sales network lets them access financing whenever and wherever they need it, and our advanced technology and superior data analytics enables us to lend responsibly to underserved customers who have little to no credit history, thereby including them into the regulated financial system and unlocking new opportunities.
Senior Enterprise Architect
Would you like to join a company which despite being a vast multicultural enterprise can maintain its original start-up culture where entrepreneurship, passion, vision, creativity, and respect to individuality are all truly supported and deeply rooted?
A company which makes truly innovative solutions:
• for 110 million customers on three continents (US, Europe, Asia);
• with a hybrid infrastructure (on-premise, cloud);
• by heterogeneous technologies;
• in 20 own data centres worldwide;
• with a processing volume of more than 200 million transactions per day;
• in a network of over 187 thousand points of sale, loan offices, branches and post offices.
We have open positions for new colleagues, who are architects by heart, who have deep skills; however, they sense the beauty in simplicity and pragmatism. All that around the corner in Prague or Brno!
We give you a chance to…
• Cooperate on the definition of the strategy and heading of our company.
• Prepare technology solution concepts where you can combine mature and emerging technologies (e.g. Voice/ChatBot, Machine Learning, Data Science and Streaming).
• Define architecture artefacts – such as reference models, principles or guidelines - in a minimal effective detail (rather a pragmatic than academic approach).
• Proactively find new emerging technologies or apply concepts from other industries which can perform as enablers for our core businesses (consumer finance, banking, alternative models of financial services).
• Assess solution alternatives from group entities and countries and propose the final solution.
• Evangelize enterprise architecture across the organization.
If you have…
• 5+ years’ experience in enterprise or solution architecture and ability to demonstrate rather the hands-on experience than many certifications (however certifications are welcome).
• Open mind for pragmatic and reasonable architecture alternatives, fluency in making financial estimates and have a good professional guess where costs and benefits materialize.
• Ability to think and communicate on different levels of abstraction when it comes to communication with different counterparties (from technical experts, through business roles to senior managers).
• Experience and knowledge of relevant enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF), they are welcome but not required
• Ability to listen and ask the right questions.
• Very good communication and presentation skills.
What do we offer, apart from a competitive salary
- Easily negotiable flexi office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days Personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Up to two 24″ monitors
- Smartphone – iOS or Android
- Complimentary tea, subsidised coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room.
- Technical trainings and certificates of your choice
- Attendance at local & foreign conferences
- Soft-skills and managerial trainings
- Possible internal growth
- Referral program bonuses
- Loyalty bonus
Information about the vacancy
Evropská 2690/17, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam