We are a ‘born and bred’ local Czech IT company, developing and customizing financial systems on a global scale.
The essence of EmbedIT is fast & dynamic work environment. Each team chooses its own style of 'Agile' work – it can follow a specific framework, or create its own hybrid. That may come as a shock to some newcomers but it works!
O365 Security Specialist
Meet the guys you might work with!
Home Credit Security division is now ready to welcome skilled security specialist to our O365 team that is responsible for operations and standards defining on Office 365 & Azure AD solutions.
As member of our team, you will provide procedures and make decisions for 5 countries of Home Credit Group business. You will be the one with the deepest knowledge of Cloud security solution to straighten the whole O365 Department.
Our team consists of 7 highly qualified professionals. We believe that our cooperation will enrich each other. You will cooperate not only with our internal team but also with O365 administrators over the whole Home Credit Group around the globe.
You’ll be responsible for the IT Security in Office 365 SaaS environment. Your task will be to analyze, define and to organize the implementation of IT security policies and standards in Cloud and OnPrem Microsoft systems such as O365, DLP/ATP, Azure AD, OnPrem AD, ADFS, Access Tiering, MDM, IDM and on End-User Antivirus solution. Your mission also will be to manage and further develop Identity Management system on HC Group level.
The ideal candidate would have experience with O365 platform security aspects. If you have experience working in a proactive and dynamic team environment, that would be ideal!
- High school degree, University degree is a plus
- At least 2-year experience in O365 services
- Experience with MS O365 (DLP/ATP preparation, set-up of Email security, Identity security)
- Experience with preparation PowerShell scrips, LDAP deployment and maintenance, Active Directory, troubleshooting data flows
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 365 platform workloads security
- Experience with Cloud Computing
- Experience with set-up of Hybrid Environment
- Focus on process automation and documentation writer skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
- Out-of-the-box creative and dynamic thinking having best practices and security standard in mind
What we offer, apart from competitive salary
- Easily negotiable flexi office
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days Personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Complimentary tea, subsidised coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room
- Yoga lessons & Massages
Information about the vacancy
Evropská 2690/17, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)