We are a ‘born and bred’ local Czech IT company, developing and customizing financial systems on a global scale.
The essence of EmbedIT is fast & dynamic work environment. Each team chooses its own style of 'Agile' work – it can follow a specific framework, or create its own hybrid. That may come as a shock to some newcomers but it works!
Senior SAP Consultant
Meet the guys you might work with:
SAP Competence Centre consists currently of 16 members. The team is based in Prague and Brno and comprises mostly of senior professionals who hold the positions of system administrators, consultants, and developers. We provide our services to Home Credit, in particular countries in the Asian region, but we also support Home Credit Headquarters. Our task is to take care of any requirement for changes, redesign, and new implementations.
We love our regular team buildings, but we do not need them to cultivate our relationship. Our team is a group full of fun people and dog lovers, who share an office and never miss an opportunity to have a friendly chat and joke with each other. Over time, we’ve formed a small badminton team and enjoy now and then a friendly match after work. One of our colleagues is fond of baking and she makes sure we regularly get a fair portion of carbohydrates.
Are you ready to grow with us? Send us your CV and we can talk!
- 2nd + 3rd level support of functional modules (primarily FI, alternatively also MM, CO)
- Where applicable, support of other functional modules (FI, CO, SRM, etc.)
- Opportunity to learn completely new, non-typical SAP modules (RE-FX, CML, …)
- Close cooperation with local SAP consultants and businesses in other countries. Filtering of business requirements, proposing adequate technical/business solutions, drafting of functional/technical specifications
- Participation in system upgrades (sandbox system testing, new features/functionalities, SPAU, SPDD, UAT, etc.), and implementation of SAP notes
- System standardization
- Previous experience as SAP consultant (ideally 5+ years)
- Advanced knowledge of relevant business processes
- At least basic knowledge of ABAP programming language
What we offer, apart from competitive salary:
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- Easily negotiable Flexi Office
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days Personal time off
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Up to two 24″ monitors
- Smartphone – Android or iOS device
- Complimentary tea, subsidized coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room
- Technical trainings and certificates of your choice
- Attendance at local & foreign conferences
- Soft-skills and managerial trainings
- Possible internal growth
- Referral program bonuses
- Loyalty bonus
Information about the vacancy
Evropská 2690/17, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam