A ‘born and bred’ local Czech IT company, that develops and customizes financial systems within the top 10 world leading markets throughout the globe.
The essence of EmbedIT is fast & dynamic work environment. Each team chooses its own style of 'Agile' work – it can follow a specific framework, or create its own hybrid. That may come as a shock to some newcomers but it works!
O365 Security Specialist
Meet the guys you might work with
Right now, we are ready to welcome two security specialists to our brand new O365 team. We have successfully implemented Office 365 to our organization and now is time to maximize the effectiveness of it. With help of two Security Specialist – one focused on Identity Management and one focused on cloud and operations – we will provide great end user experience feeling. Being part of this team, you are providing procedures and making decisions for 8 countries of Home Credit Group business.
You’ll be responsible for the IT Security in Office 365 SaaS environment. Your task is to define and organize the implementation of IT security policies and standards in Cloud and OnPrem Microsoft systems such as O365, DLP/ATP, Azure AD, On-premise AD, ADFS, Access Tiering, MdM, IdM and on EndUser Antivirus solution. Your mission is also to manage and further develop Identity Management system on HC Group level.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office 365 platform workloads security
- High-level understanding of Microsoft Technologies AD, ADFS, Exchange, PKI. AAD, AAD Sync, DHCP, DNS
- Experience with Hybrid Environment
- Focus on process automation and documentation writer skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
- Out-of-the-box creative and dynamic thinking having best practices and security standard in mind
- In-depth knowledge of some IT security technologies - IT Security and Network monitoring (SIEM, Flow Monitoring etc.), DLP, ATP, IdM, PAM, IPS/IDS, Vulnerability management
What we offer, apart from competitive salary
- Motivating yearly bonuses
- Easily negotiable Flexi office
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- 5 days of personal time off/year
- Meal allowances
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Possible foreign business trips
- Complimentary tea, subsidized coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
- Relax room & games room
- Technical trainings and certificates of your choice
- Attendance at local & foreign conferences
- Soft-skills and managerial trainings
- Possible internal growth
- Referral program bonuses
- Loyalty bonus
What happens once you apply for the job
We’ll call you and chat briefly about your expectations in the next few days.
Then we’ll arrange a personal meeting with a recruiter. You might have to complete a test of your technical skills at this point.
If everything goes well, you’ll meet your potential team leader and have the opportunity to get to know the team.
Once we agree on the terms of the offer, we’ll welcome you onboard.
The whole recruitment process usually lasts 4 weeks. You can get in touch with us any time. Just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam