A ‘born and bred’ local Czech IT company, that develops and customizes financial systems within the top 10 world leading markets throughout the globe.
The essence of EmbedIT is fast & dynamic work environment. Each team chooses its own style of 'Agile' work – it can follow a specific framework, or create its own hybrid. That may come as a shock to some newcomers but it works!
Network Administrator with F5 experience
Meet the guys you might work with!
We are small team with great responsibility as we design and build network technologies around the world. As part of Home Credit International group, we build and operate large scale networks including data center networking and international connectivity. What makes our jobs more interesting and demanding is the multi-vendor approach, so you should know and be open to learn about various networks technologies (F5 Network, Cisco, HP, CheckPoint, Huawei, etc.) Right now, we are happy to welcome skilled Network Administrator who is focused on F5 Big-IP. If F5 administration, troubleshooting and load-balancing setup is your daily routine and you have an advanced knowledge of TCP/IP (layer architecture, switching/routing principles, knowledge of general LAN/WAN technologies), give us a shout.
• design, install and configure software and hardware on the basis of new projects,
• be responsible for delivery of work on time and in good quality,
• implement new changes in network infrastructure,
• participate in on-call emergency duties on a weekly basis,
• troubleshoot complex environments.
• F5 BIG-IP administration, clustering, troubleshooting, load-balancing setup,
• advanced knowledge of TCP/IP (layer architecture, switching/routing principles, knowledge of general LAN/WAN technologies),
• experience with standard network services and applications (DNS, DHCP, NTP, SNMP),
• experience with dynamic routing and high-availability protocols (OSPF, BGP, MPLS, HSRP/VRRP, STP, VPC)
Nice to have:
• ability to analyze data flows (TCPDUMP and other diagnostic tools)
• knowledge of NAT principles
• good knowledge of ISO OSI conceptual layer model of data communications
• knowledge of DNS principles
What we offer, apart from a competitive salary
Motivating yearly bonuses
5 weeks of paid vacation
2 sick days/year
Contribution to pension scheme
Possible foreign business trips
Notebook – usually Dell or Lenovo
Up to two 24″ monitors
Smartphone – iOS or Android
Complimentary tea, subsidised coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
Relax room & games room
Technical trainings and certificates of your choice
Attendance at local & foreign conferences
Soft-skills and managerial trainings
Possible internal growth
Referral program bonuses
What happens once you apply for the job
Don't miss this opportunity to work with newest technologies and apply via the link above!
Our IT Recruiter will contact you within next 2 working days. As we work in agile enviroment we want our interviews to be fast and effective, there won't be 10 rounds of interviews - do not worry :) There are maximum 2 interviews, including technical screening.
We are looking forward to your applications and in case of any questions do not hesitate to contact our Recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 1006/10, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam