A ‘born and bred’ local Czech IT company, that develops and customizes financial systems within the top 10 world leading markets throughout the globe.
The essence of EmbedIT is fast & dynamic work environment. Each team chooses its own style of 'Agile' work – it can follow a specific framework, or create its own hybrid. That may come as a shock to some newcomers but it works!
Frontend Software Developer
For now we cannot say much about our team, because it is being created and you have the opportunity to be part of it. It is going to be 10 of us, we already have one of the best product owner and skilled Senior Developer, but we also need enthusiastic Frontend Software Developer.
Our main task is going to be to redone legacy system written in C# a rewrite it to web application. We would like to make everything more intuitive and more user friendly, so our customers in China will be happier. Also, we need to work on our backend and the main technology we are going to use is React. It would be nice if you understand a bit of Java, but it’s not necessary for now. Our current team which consist of 30 people (and that is the reason of the split) is already working by Scrum and we would like to apply our experience with it to the new team too. So, if you want to change some old existing system to more sexy thing, come and join us.
P.S. Moreover, you have great opportunity to travel to China, which is our main business partner.
• Solve client challenges with understanding and empathy
• Solve complex problems in a simple and elegant way
• Ability to communicate professionally with technical and non-technical colleagues and clients
• English language on communicative level
• Experience with Frontend (UI, UX)
• Work experience with React
• CSS knowledge
• Knowledge of programming languages like C# and Java are bonus
What we offer
• Motivating yearly bonuses
• 5 weeks of paid vacation
• 2 sick days/year
• Meal allowances, multisport card
• Contribution to pension scheme
• Possible foreign business trips
• After work activities, trips
• Complimentary tea, subsidized coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Relax room & games room
Information about the vacancy
Varenská 2723/51, 702 00 Ostrava-Moravská Ostrava, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam