A ‘born and bred’ local Czech IT company, that develops and customizes financial systems within the top 10 world leading markets throughout the globe.
The essence of EmbedIT is fast & dynamic work environment. Each team chooses its own style of 'Agile' work – it can follow a specific framework, or create its own hybrid. That may come as a shock to some newcomers but it works!
We are team of 20 members of international Genesys team. That doesn’t mean that all of us are Genesys architects or consultants, but mostly we are. Thanks to changes in a company, we have different roles in each team. Therefore, we are looking for Linux System Administrator, who is going to help us sort out tickets and be the right hand of our easy-going colleague, who will be your trainer too. Our system operates in 5 Asian countries and we provide application support for contact centres for these countries.
In this position you can expect everything, but no routine and boredom. Your job for the day is in your hands, but we expect you to be active and responsible and sort the things with highest priority.
If you know Linux and its distributions (RedHat) and you have experience with administrating it, you might be our candidate. You should be curious about issues like what consumes the resources or why are mountpoints full. Also, solving tickets from monitoring, creating scripts and migration should not be a problem for you. But what we love most is your passion to learn something new.
• Experience with Linux system administration
• Work experience about user management and permission management
• Knowledge of LVM
• English – communicative on daily bases
• Willingness to learn and be part of fun team of professionals
Nice to have
• Experience with scripting (Bash), Python
• Knowledge ACL, NFS configuration, package management
• Experience with tools like VM-ware or Ansible
What we offer, apart from a competitive salary
• Motivating yearly bonuses
• 5 weeks of paid vacation
• 2 sick days/year
• Meal allowances, multisport card
• Contribution to pension scheme
• Possible foreign business trips
• After work activities, trips
• Complimentary tea, subsidized coffee, free fruit on Mondays and Wednesdays
• Relax room & games room
• International team
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 1006/10, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam