A ‘born and bred’ local Czech IT company, that develops and customizes financial systems within the top 10 world leading markets throughout the globe.
The essence of EmbedIT is fast & dynamic work environment. Each team chooses its own style of 'Agile' work – it can follow a specific framework, or create its own hybrid. That may come as a shock to some newcomers but it works!
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
EmbedIT offers an unique opportunity for an experienced Compensation & Benefits Specialist with sound experience in a fast paced environment.
- Past proven compensation and benefits experience including salary surveys, salary reviews and bonuses at least 3 years.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Hay methodology.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with PowerBI is taken as an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of HR legislation.
- Strong analytical skills and being precise is a necessity.
- Capability to work on own projects and taking responsibility for workload.
- Can do attitude with genuine interest in IT business.
- Open to intensive team cooperation.
- Fluency in both English and Czech languages.
What will you do in our team?
- Establish salary structures, coordinate salary reviews, maintain salary budgets, calculate bonuses.
- Be responsible for Job Architecture and Grading.
- Participate in compensation surveys and conduct market analysis to identify market trends to monitor competitiveness of compensation programs, model cost implication and recommend innovative and effective compensation programs.
- Lead the performance management process.
- Proposes HR analytics based on business needs and prepare reports.
- Contribute to other HR team projects.
- Closely cooperate with HCI Headquarters (mainly with Controlling).
- Directly report to HR Director.
And what we offer?
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cell phone.
- Free tea, subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- Possible internal growth.
- Trainings and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam