A ‘born and bred’ local Czech IT company, that develops and customizes financial systems within the top 10 world leading markets throughout the globe.
The essence of EmbedIT is fast & dynamic work environment. Each team chooses its own style of 'Agile' work – it can follow a specific framework, or create its own hybrid. That may come as a shock to some newcomers but it works!
Communications and Event Specialist
EmbedIT is looking to hire Communications and Event Specialist to join our Brand & Communication Team in Prague.
You’re creative thinker and writer familiar with international IT culture. You’re able to manage multiple projects. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and native level of English. If your answer is yes apply to our position and become part of EmbedIT!
- Experience in written communication and event planning.
- Some experience with social media content creation.
- Strong business and creative writing skills, good oral communication, ability to write in a variety of styles and voices according to different channels.
- Native level of English.
- Ability to translate technical information into stories.
- High level of organization skills and eye for a detail.
What will you do in our team?
- Develop and execute communication plans that engage and further enhance communication between leadership and the EmbedIT employee base.
- Review and edit essential communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness.
- Write, edit, review, and oversee the release of corporate internal communication documents and programs, ensuring a “corporate voice” permeates messaging to employees and stakeholders.
- Design communication solutions in support of business needs, co-create messages with stakeholders.
- Advise managers on communicative leadership; develop internal presentations for company updates, key initiatives/issues, etc.
- Manage and develop current internal communication channels (intranet, newsletters, emails/memos, town halls; evaluate and enhance internal communication).
- Manage calendar and internal communication of employee programs and events.
- Cooperate with agency to plan events for employees.
And what we offer?
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Cell phone.
- Free tea.
- Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
Information about the vacancy
Evropská 2690/17, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam