PPF banka a.s. is an integral part of the PPF financial and investment group. The Bank focuses mainly on providing financial, investment and advisory services to selected clients as well as private banking. Among the clients of PPF Bank are mainly financial institutions, medium and large enterprises with Czech capital and subjects of the municipal sphere. PPF Bank acts as the central treasury of the PPF Group Bank.
Senior Credit Risk Analyst
• Senior analyst will be responsible for assigning and maintaining credit ratings of the counterparties on the world financial markets (primarily banks).
• The candidate will also participate on an examination of the rating methodology and back testing.
• Master degree
• At least two years of experience in credit analysis
• Knowledge of accounting and finance principles of financial institutions
• Knowledge of credit analysis with the focus on financial institutions
• Sound judgment and capability of developing independent opinions and defending views
• Strong quantitative aptitude, proven analytical skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to be proactive and exercise initiative
• Background of strong and stable Czech bank
• Professional work environment
• Competitive salary package
• Additional benefits
Informace o pozici
Evropská 2690/17, 160 00 Praha-Dejvice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
PPF banka a.s.
KontaktPPF banka a.s.