Founded in 1997 with just 33 employees at the time, we now operate in 10 countries across 3 continents and our Home Credit family numbers more than 130,000 employees! It is our experience and knowledge across our different markets which sustainably puts us ahead of our competitors. Until now, we have served over 106 million customers. We focus on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history. We drive and broaden financial inclusion for the unbanked population by providing a positive and safe borrowing experience – the first for many of our customers. We promote higher living standards and meet borrowers’ financial needs. Our services are simple, easy and fast. Our biggest markets, in terms of underwritten loan contracts as of 30 September 2018, are China (over 46.5 million customers served since 2007 and 64,559 employees), Russia (over 33.3 million customers served since 2002, and 11,985 employees), Vietnam (over 8.5 million customers served since 2009, and 8,653 employees) and India (over 7.7 million customers served since 2012, and 18.606 employees).
Would you like to join a company which makes truly innovative solutions for 110 millions of customers on three continents (US, Europe, Asia) with a hybrid infrastructure (on premise, cloud) and heterogeneous technologies? For a company which is able though being a vast multicultural enterprise to maintain its original start-up culture where entrepreneurship, passion, visionary, creativity and respect to individuality are all truly supported and deeply rooted? Yes, we do have a lot of things to improve to fulfill our ambitions and keep up with the growth, and that is why the architecture comes to the place to move these changes forward. On the other hand some issues stem from the fact we are not overly bureaucratic and that we do not want to change.
Our landscape contains 20 own data centers worldwide and process a volume of more than 200 million transactions per day in a network of over 187 thousand points of sale, loan offices, branches and post offices. If you are ready to accept the challenge and join our team, you will have a unique chance to manage our technical infrastructure.
We have opened positions for new colleagues who are architects by hard and have deep skills. That all around your corner in Prague or Brno!
What will you do?
- Deliver a consistent well-integrated high-level infrastructure architecture in-line with standards, enterprise architecture and best practices in companywide scope.
- Work as a member of Enterprise and IT Architecture team to prepare strategies and infrastructure architecture roadmaps (e.g. end of support, end of life).
- Maintain expertise in the area of infrastructure architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products. This includes also a pro-active research focused on infrastructure enablers (potentially) support our core business.
- Develop and manage architecture principles, standards, guidelines, and reference models.
- Assess proposed solution alternatives and provide advices to (solution) architects.
- Progress and learn.
- 2+ experience with high-availability enterprise solutions and their operation: *Overall overview of technologies and infrastructure solutions, UNIX environments, Networks, Storages, Application servers/Middleware, Database technologies.
- Practical working experience from architecture position (2+ years).
- Knowledge of security principles.
- Experience with preparation of Disaster Recovery Plans is welcomed.
- Proven experience with creation of IT infrastructure standards and configurations.
- Ability to strategically analyze the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a solution.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Technical writing skills.
- Focused on finding solutions, can-do attitude.
- Advanced English, both written and spoken.
- Mandarin, Russian, any of Southeast Asian languages highly welcomed.
- Practical experience in project management is welcomed.
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- An extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
- Notebook, cell phone.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course, you will be part of an IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical training and certificates.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to a pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou