Founded in 1997 with just 33 employees at the time, we now operate in 10 countries across 3 continents and our Home Credit family numbers more than 130,000 employees! It is our experience and knowledge across our different markets which sustainably puts us ahead of our competitors. Until now, we have served over 106 million customers. We focus on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history. We drive and broaden financial inclusion for the unbanked population by providing a positive and safe borrowing experience – the first for many of our customers. We promote higher living standards and meet borrowers’ financial needs. Our services are simple, easy and fast. Our biggest markets, in terms of underwritten loan contracts as of 30 September 2018, are China (over 46.5 million customers served since 2007 and 64,559 employees), Russia (over 33.3 million customers served since 2002, and 11,985 employees), Vietnam (over 8.5 million customers served since 2009, and 8,653 employees) and India (over 7.7 million customers served since 2012, and 18.606 employees).
R&D Lead/Digital Researcher
Would you like to join a company which makes truly innovative solutions for 110 millions of customers on three continents (US, Europe, Asia) and has the ambition to be the world’s leading technology firm in its space? For a company which is able though being a vast multicultural enterprise already to maintain its original start-up culture where entrepreneurship, passion, vision, creativity, and respect to individuality are all truly supported and deeply rooted? Yes, we do have a lot of things to improve to fulfill our ambitions and keep up with the growth, and that is why R&D comes to the place to move these changes forward.
We have open positions for new colleagues in R&D, who have a passion for new tech trends – business/operating models and digital technologies. That all around your corner in Prague or Brno!
Cooperate on the definition of the strategy and heading of our company
• Work as a member of an Enterprise Architecture team to investigate and maintain an overview of new market trends, competitive advantages (business and operating models, and technologies), and digital technologies enabling these movements (forced and unforced) and innovations in financial services
• Proactively find new emerging technologies or applications of solution concepts from other industries which can also perform as enablers for our core businesses (consumer finance, banking, alternative models of financial services like fitness)
• Look for possibilities how to apply these concepts within a regulated industry which can sometimes be an intellectual challenge however never boring staff
• Travel across our subsidiaries on 3 continents and get in touch with the trends, business stakeholders and architects in real and respond to their ideas (The traveling does not need to be intensive. It is more up to you to organize your own work wisely to be effective, and avoid detaching from reality and becoming academic/philosophical)
• Educate and open the minds of other colleagues from business and IT to shape unknown tomorrow rather than react to today’s issues
• Join or stay in the financial services industry and at the same time avoid standard banks if you want to or see them ponderous.
• Progress, read and think through a lot. Participate in conferences and also actively contribute to the professional community
Requirements: (Nice to have)
• 3+ years’ experience in an R&D type of work and ability to demonstrate your own view on digital trends, disruptive forces, and understanding of digital technologies
• Passion for new trends in business and digital technology, and for lifetime learning and re-inventing yourself
• Ability to formulate ideas and solution concepts, and demonstrate courage supported by arguments
• Have a good professional guess where costs and benefits materialize, and fluent understanding of financial figures
• Think and communicate on different levels of abstraction and language with respect to counterparties (from executives through business roles to technical experts)
• Ability to listen, maintain an open mind and ask the right questions
• Experience either from a consulting company or from a combination of both traditional financial services company and FinTech are strong advantages
• Very good English communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken, to effectively share your knowledge and ideas, Czech and any other language are highly welcomed
And what do we offer?
Motivating yearly bonuses.
An extra week of holidays.
2 sick days/year.
Flexible working hours.
Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
Relax room & Activity room.
Referral Program Bonuses.
Unforgettable corporate and team events.
And of course, you will be part of an IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
Possible internal growth.
Technical training and certificates.
Allowance to a pension scheme.
Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zvýhodněné půjčky zaměstnancům, zdravotní volno/sickdays, firemní akce, zahraniční pracovní cesty, vlastní organizace náplně práce, Účast na zahraničních konferencích, rozjezd zcela nového projektu
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou