EmbedIT is a 100% Czech IT Centre that provides IT services including design and support to Home Credit Group and Air Bank (PPF Group). Our internally designed and developed applications serve over 45 million customers in 11 countries, including Russia and China. Production Services team manages 20 data centers worldwide with a volume of more than 200 million transactions per day produced in network of over 187 thousand points of sale, loan offices, branches and post offices. Our team of more than 800+ professionals is located in 3 Czech cities: Prague, Brno, and Ostrava.
In this role, you will be in direct touch with the business in Home Credit countries, our development teams and possible third parties (such as card associations). You will have a huge, direct impact on the delivery. We are looking for a pusher, goal oriented, communicative and excited individual. Sounds like we are describing you? Then let us know immediately and apply!
If you have...
- proven professional experience at the similar job role
- experience with large SW deliveries
- ability of stategic thinking
- ability to work both independetaly and in team
- self-starter, proven team player capabilities (practical experience from work on team project)
- strong interpersonal, organizational skills, negotiation skills, time management skills, strong sense for personal responsibility
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Czech)
- knowledge of software design, software documentation, development process
- general consulting skills
- knowledge of card business is a huge plus.
We give you a chance to...
- Master the domain that is related to the product being delivered.
- Use the domain knowledge to understand and improve the product and, where applicable, to challenge requirements or taken direction.
- Oversee requirement gathering and influence the process in favor of the product.
- To be responsible for actively coming forward to take care of requirements that should be in the product.
- Work with the requestors to continuously improve the product; work with product managers from other teams to reasonably split requirements and plan development.
- Act as a product expert with sufficient domain and product knowledge to provide help to team members, requestors, stakeholders and users.
- Make sure the product is reasonably isolated from other products to allow undisturbed and continuous delivery.
- Make sure the requirements are split and developed in an order that allows continuous feedback from the requestors.
- Organize demos and similar activities to obtain the feedback.
- Possibly comunicate with third parties, such as card associations.
For your wellbeing...
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.
- Flexible working hours.
For your better working environment...
- Cell phone.
- Free tea. Subsidized coffee.
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
- And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future...
• Possible internal growth.
• Technical trainings and certificates.
• Loyalty bonus.
• Allowance to pension scheme.
• Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).
Informace o pozici
Holandská 1006/10, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní